Friday, July 10, 2009

More of my work for Ford Times

FTHB071
The Garden of the Gods in Colorado.

FTHB073
A more graphic approach was used in this rendition of the Kentucky Dam.

FTHB074
Another stylistic interpretation of Kentucky Lake.

FTHB072
This double spread painting was done for Ford Truck Times. I did work for Lincoln Mercury Times as well. These paintings were all done between advertising assignments.

40-6 Ford Times 9 48
A painting of a rodeo in Carson City, Nevada.

Ford Times12 49 Cov

This is a photograph that I took from a lookout tower in the Okefenokee Swamp in Georgia. The art director of Ford Times, Arthur Lougee, wanted me to do a painting using the photo as a guide. I tried and tried, but just couldn't make it work, so he decided to use the photo for the cover.

FT 1-50
A cover painting for Ford Times, it's a view of Jackson, Wyoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment