Thursday, November 18, 2010

She's Got That Good Good: Intriga U.

Hey guys! Like I mentioned in my last He/She’s Got That Good Good feature, I will be doing these features every other Thursday instead of every week just so I have enough time to do other posts in between! This week’s GOOD GOOD-er is another cool blogger with a killer sense of style. She is half Armenian, half Belorussian, and all fabulous so without further ado here is..


Intriga U. from London

What do you do?
This year I enrolled into a Photography course and also discovered the whole blogging thing so in my spare time I post my personal style shots, my photography, visit showrooms, fashion events and do small jobs that come along with blogging. In addition to all that I'm taking care of my son who is now 2.5 years old!

What 3 words would you use to best describe your style?
CARELESS, ECLECTIC, EYE-CATCHING

Where are your favorite places to shop?
I'm not going to be original on this one, as I don't have much time to wonder around the town with pram looking for carried away chic little shops, I go to where they have pretty much everything in one place- good old Oxford Street/Canary Wharf shopping centre as I live nearby and Shoreditch for vintage. Obviously online shopping is very helpful too.


What is the 1 item of clothing you cannot live without?

Hmmm I don't get attached to this type of things really, in the end it's just clothes.. so to be honest I can't imagine a thing I wouldn't be able to live without. I sell/get rid of stuff very easily.

I love Intriga’s view on clothing, what she said is too true. We tend to put so much emphasis on what we wear and where we got it from that we forget these things are just clothes at the end of the day. One shouldn’t place all one’s happiness in material possessions because such things don’t last forever. Thank you for the insight Intriga, you’ve got that GOOD GOOD!

Make sure you check out Intriga's lovely blog by clicking here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my past He/She’s Got That Good Good features:


No comments:

Post a Comment