Sunday, November 28, 2010

williamOkpo

This is a clothing line that I recently learned about and immediately fell in love with. The second I read up about them and checked out their website, I just knew I had to share with all of my GOOD GOOD peoples! williamOkpo is a line built by 2 Nigerian sisters from New York named Lizzy & Darlene Okpo. The name williamOkpo came from their father, William Okpo, who they say was their “stylist” while growing up. 



(Darlene is on the left & Lizzy is on the right)

I am so blown away by the pieces in their debut collection; the silhouettes of the garments are absolutely beautiful!




Their attention to detail is amazing, when I get my money up I will definitely be buying that first coat! To check out their website and the rest of their collection click hereYou can find williamOkpo at Opening Ceremony.

And feel free to check out my feature on Never Jaded, it is the first time I’ve ever been interviewed! A big thank you to Tisha Jade for even being interested in interviewing me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment