Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Add These To Your Reading List

I have been so into online magazines lately; they provide all the beautiful visuals & interesting articles that a normal magazine does minus the price. What’s not to love? Here are a couple of my favorites..


I am so taken by the clean & beautiful design of Pickmix Magazine. From the photography to the layout, this publication is definitely on point. The cover above was shot by one of my favorite photographers, Kwesi Abbensetts. Here are a couple photos from the amazing spread he shot in the magazine:

Click (here) to check out Pickmix Magazine’s blog & click (here) to read their latest issue.



Like Pickmix, Nonverbal Magazine is another publication with a really clean and beautiful design. I love the artistic point of view that this magazine possesses; it features some truly incredible photographers, models, artists, and designers. The cover above was shot by another one of my favorite photographers, Nakeya Brown (check out my interview with Nakeya in ‘A Look Through My Lens, Part 1’ by clicking here). Here are some photos from the gorgeous spread she shot in the magazine:

Click (here) to check out Nonverbal Magazine’s website & click (here) to read their latest issue.

Other online magazines well worth reading (click on the names)


No comments:

Post a Comment