Tuesday, June 14, 2011

That Good Good Music: Ntjam Rosie

Last week, I was perusing GHUBAR Magazine’s latest issue when I came across this gorgeous individual. Ntjam Rosie is a Holland-based Cameroonian jazz singer with a look reminiscent to that of Grace Jones in her nightclubbing days and the voice of a modern day Afro-European Ella Fitzgerald. For me, it was love at first listen; Ntjam’s voice is so soothing and so genuine. And as if that isn’t enough, she has a smashing sense of style as well! From her amazing music to her gorgeous natural hair to her unique taste in clothes, Ntjam has definitely got that good good. You can learn more about her by checking out her website here & make sure you 'like' her facebook page here.



Here are a couple of my favorite tracks. Enjoy!


Click here to enter my Alex Folzi & PeaceImages giveaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment