Friday, August 12, 2011

He's Got That Good Good: Damola Sowole


Before I get into this stylefeature, I would like to take a moment to apologize for my lack of posts thispast month. July was an extremely busy month for me and I had to put That GOODGOOD Blog on the back burner for a bit, unfortunately. But no worries! This blogis coming back to the front burner and I’m heating it up because I have somereally amazing things cooking for you all! (That analogy might have been a lil’bit too much. Please pardon my corniness). Alright, let me get back to thispost. Today I am featuring a lovely lad who I came across one day on Tumblr.What caught my eye about Damola the most was his really clean cut yet casuallook, something that so many people attempt but only a few truly master.


Damola Sowole from London, England

How old are you?
I am 21 years of age

What do you do for a living?
I am an undergraduate student studying Bsc inPsychology. I am also a part time home school educated photographer andblogger.

What 3 words would you use to describe your style?
To describe my style in three words, I will say honest, welcoming,and natural, but I would just like to break it down by saying that my style isreally just an extension of who I am as a person and a tad bit of who I want tobe seen as. It is what I feel comfortable wearing without the stress of theopinions or stereotypical views of how a man at the age of 21 should dress (lolI talk too much).

Where are your favorite places to shop?
I’m not fixed to any store, I like trying new places andseeing what different stores have to offer and then I mix and match what stylesuits me. I would say shops I love are VINTAGE STORES(mainly because it savesmoney) ASOS , KONG store Coventry or via online shopping.

What is 1 item you wouldn't leave home without?
One item I wouldn’t leave home without; I wouldsay my BIBLE but if it was to do with something materialistic I would say mygranddad’s hat/ camera, (mainly because I can’t be bothered to keep combingmy hair).

In addition to his studies, Damola is also a splendidphotographer. Make sure you check out his Tumblr, InsideTheAfro, which features hiswork by clicking (here).


No comments:

Post a Comment