Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Just A Few Recent Purchases...

Here are just a few items that I have purchased recently. I decided to add a couple non-thrift items to the mix as well. Even though the first 2 shoes were not purchased at thrift stores, I think I still got great deals on them both! I am an extremely frugal person when it comes to shopping, but I only buy items that look good. If it is dirt cheap but doesn’t look good, I won’t buy it and I think that is a very important rule to live by. Often we buy things just because they are cheap and we end up not wearing them anyways. You will save more money by not buying the item at all than by buying it because the price was low and just letting it hang in your closet! 

Non-Thrift Items:

These black patent leather oxfords are currently my favorite pair of shoes in my entire closet. Definitely the best $1o.oo I’ve ever spent. No I did not make a typo, were only $1o.oo and they were originally $50.00!! I bought them at Kohl’s which was pleasantly surprising because I don’t usually find much there but that is why I always check the clearance rack anywhere I go! Here is how they look from the side..

I love the color of these suede pumps. They are Steve Madden but I only spent $21.oo on them! Well, this was with my employee discount (I work at Famous Footwear lol). They were $3o.oo but I got them for 3o% off.


Thrift Items:

Gotta love animal print! This blouse has a nice baggy fit, I really like it. The cost was $3.5o.

The cropped top cost $3.5o

I was so pleased when I found this floral blazer and at just $4.oo it was too nice for me to pass up! Here is a close up of the floral print..

$4.oo

This sweater top was $3.50. Here is a close up of the pattern..

Another pair of vintage earrings. These are clip-ons that don’t hurt my ears :) They cost $1.97.


To view my 1st thrift haul post click here, the 2nd post is here & the 3rd thrift haul post is here.


And here are 2 songs that have been on heavy repeat lately on my iPod..
Press Play

No comments:

Post a Comment