Monday, November 15, 2010

MOOD: PREPPY

When I started my blog, I am more on writing articles about my own reviews and topics concerning clothing's,lifestyle and fashion. Such as mix and matching your old clothes to your new clothes (weird huh?), What right dress to wear for the party, what clothes to wear (if you are not in the mood or etc) and what are your stylish three? Those previous entries are my favorites. (you can still read those just click the link)

What I did to my virtual doll is to look as anything goes. Yes. I visit my favorite website and they don't have much clothes available in their closet so I have to do mixing the available clothes. 

I started with the basic tank top and choose the colorful skirt to have a little drama over the tank top then I paired finished the look with the pink blazer that match the color of the skirt. Since I am into this girly color, I choose the necklace with different colors of pendant so that it would match the color combination of the outfit. And tadaah! Here it is. (Just don't mind the shoes.)




No comments:

Post a Comment