Saturday, November 6, 2010

She's Got That Good Good: Lilyanne Nguyen

Hello people! I’m so sorry, I know today is Saturday and I’m supposed to be doing these posts on Thursdays, but since I hadn’t been posting very often the past couple weeks (school has gotten quite demanding lately!) I wanted to space out these He/She’s Got That Good Good features a little bit. Actually, I may start doing these features every other Thursday so I will have enough time to do other posts in between. We will see, I will surely keep you all posted. Anyways, let's get down to business. Today’s GOOD GOOD-er is VERY special and most likely someone most of you all already know being that she is an extremely popular fashion blogger. I am so excited that I got the opportunity to get in contact with her, she is truly a delightful individual and I really enjoyed the responses she gave to the questions I asked her and I know you all will too! So without further ado, here is the lovely Miss Bleed For Fashion herself.. 



Lilyanne Nguyen from Vancouver, BC 

What do you do?
Professional retail hustler (a.k.a. sales associate)
What 3 words would you use to describe your style?
Edgy, casual and raaaaaandom
Where are your favorite places to shop?
Online (Shopbop, REVOLVEclothing, Nasty Gal, Pixie Market, ASOS). I also like Aritzia, Holt Renfrew and The Bay's White Space.
What is one article of clothing you could not live without?
Does a pushup bra count? I'm kidding... not. 
I absolutely, positively adore Lily’s style; this woman is always on point. And you can tell she has fun with her clothing. All of her outfits look so effortless yet extremely chic which I truly appreciate. I love it when people are so fabulous while looking like they aren’t even trying. That is how you look when you’ve got that GOOD GOOD. And Lily most definitely has it. Thank you Lily!

And for all those who have never visited Lily’s blog, make sure you check it out by clicking here! It’s bloody amazing (pun intended).


-------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my past He/She’s Got That Good Good features:


No comments:

Post a Comment