Sunday, December 26, 2010

Dear 2011

This year, I received many blessings and thank to the Lord. For the not so good happened to me this year, I'm still thankful because I was stable and more fun than the sadness. This new year to come, hopefully more grace and be healthy and away from the pain.

With all of the bloggers, thank you for visiting my page and thank you because I met you. ♥ (Drruummaa!)

How was your Christmas? Me and my sister eat out and stroll at the mall. Too many people in the mall. So we decided to went home early, for we do not stumble into traffic on the way home. I supposed to wear a dress and a cardigan, I'm so thankful I did not wore a dress on Christmas day. :)

For those keen on the party before the end of the year, it's the clothes that you can wear.

Ferocious Babe
Kira Plastinina blouse with fringe sleeves
Red Herring animal print skirt, Debenhams.
Forever 21 lace-up booties


Sophisticated Lady
United Pop gold and black dress.
Belt, The Ramp Crossings.
Michael Antonio gold strappy heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment