Monday, December 13, 2010

Throwback Joint: Happily Ever After by Case

It’s been a while since I posted a throwback so I thought I’d share this lovely tune with you all today! This song is beautiful, and the video is so nice. It's not everyday that you get a dose of some vintage Beyonce! This song is actually on the top of the playlist I made for my future wedding CD…..yes, I have a playlist of songs on my iPod that I plan on using for my wedding CD, don’t judge me. Well, that isn’t so wrong, I’m sure I’m not the only girl who has one. And if I am, you can bet your bottom dollar that my CD is going to be banging! So to my future husband out there, wherever you are, if you are reading this…you don’t have to worry about the wedding music boo, I got you ;) Enjoy! 


And I have the winner of my “Perfect White Tee” Giveaway….Congratulations to Melina! Your hunt for the perfect white tee is over! Make sure you check out her lovely blog by clicking HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment