Monday, February 14, 2011

Lee Min Ho for Trugen Spring / Summer 2011

Trugen Spring / Summer 2011  is now out. Let's all welcome (my date this Valentine's.. just kidding!) Lee Min Ho (once again) on my page! If you can still remember, he is the Korean actor on my last post (December 2010) for the Trugen Winter 2010. I would love to see a man wearing one of these. Trugen clothing for men has it all!

Formal Wear: Neutral colors












Fun plaids and stripes.








I like this kind of outfit (so casual) Wearing shirt inside and just add blazer would be look like a casual.



Simple looks can kill.






For some reasons, this is my favorite photo and outfit:

Awww... so cute :)


P.S. I saved as draft my post about vintage look. Will soon published my post. :) It's Valentine's day today! and I'm at work. (not a loser) I spent my weekend at home (not really a loser). I just feel sleepy and lazy at work so I drank 1 bottle of  energy drink to wake up my mind. haha! And it affects a little. :) 

HAVE A NICE DAY EVERYONE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment