Wednesday, February 16, 2011

That GOOD GOOD Around the Web


New(ish) Music Videos: There have been quite a few music videos that came out within the past month that I really liked so I thought I would share some of them with you. Some of you have most likely seen these already but if not, enjoy!

 This mini motion picture came out a couple days ago and I immediately fell in love. There is so much hidden stuff in this video which made it so much more interesting to watch.



This is one of my favorite tracks off of Return of The Ankh and I thought this video was creative. It was directed by Flying Lotus, one of my favorite beat makers.




I haven’t talked about Wale very much on this blog but he is an artist that I am quite fond of. I thought this video was really creative, I really like how it drew inspiration from the movie 500 Days of Summer. If you have never heard of that movie, I encourage you to watch it! And you may want to click here to watch the trailer before you watch this music video so you can fully appreciate the similarities.





The spring line of PeaceImages jewelry has arrived! Camille Peace, the creator of PeaceImages, has been posting up photos of her new “peaces” and I am loving what I’m seeing. You can check out the collection here. If you didn’t get a chance to read the interview I did with Camille, click here!



I was talking to a friend earlier this week about online clothing stores and when I brought up the store Nasty Gal she told me she had never heard of it which shocked me but also made me realize there are probably many more people who have never heard of this fabulous store. Nasty Gal is an online store which sells a beautifully eclectic mix of both name brand and vintage clothing. Name brands sold at Nasty Gal include Jeffrey Campbell, Dolce Vita, Black Milk, Cheap Monday, Wildfox, and MINKPINK amongst many many many others. 




Link Lovin’: As usual, I feel like sharing some of my favorite blogs and websites with you all! I hope you love them as much as I do. 


 This website is absolutely excellent! One of my favorite spots online by far! The writing is so engaging, the content is not only relevant but also extremely interesting, and the photography is absolutely excellent. I feel like this website epitomizes how a blog should be and I can only hope to reach this level someday myself!


This blog is run by Darien Victor Birks who is half of The Stuyvesants, a duo of producers who combined their talents to create an amazing instrumental hip hop album entitled, Brooklyn. The things I love most about this blog are the amazing mixes that Darien makes. He really does have an ear for great music! 



This is a really good blog for anyone who is into urban fashion. The two young men who created it are undeniably fly and they do a good job styling some of their friends as well. Definitely a resource for fashion inspiration! 






No comments:

Post a Comment