Thursday, March 24, 2011

He's Got That Good Good: Hanif Castle

Hey lovely people, I hope you guys are ready for another ‘He’s Got That Good Good’ feature! Just to let all my newest readers know, every other Thursday an individual who I feel exhibits a praiseworthy sense of style is featured. Today’s stylish individual is part of an initiative called Avid Courtesy League, a collective of young men whose goal is to “promote general yet classical style for men”. This movement that is happening within the realm of men’s fashion, especially fashion amongst young men, is quite amazing. 

Hanif Castle from Paterson, NJ


What do you do?
I'm a full-time student at Delaware State University



What 3 words would you use to describe your style?
Prep, vintage, modern military



Where are your favorite places to shop?
Thrift stores



What is the one article of clothing you couldn't live without?
I can't live without my bracelets


Hanif is very well put together; I really appreciate his simple yet effective approach to style. He sticks to key elements which result in a very polished, very dapper look. Thank you Hanif, you’ve got that good good!

Make sure you check out his blog by clicking (here).


No comments:

Post a Comment