Thursday, March 24, 2011

What Is Your Swimsuit Style?

Forgive me people! :D hahaha Summer is coming here in our country sooo yeah... this post is our motivation to get in shape or "my" motivation. (who's with me?) Someone asked me, how will you start your summer? I answered: workout / get in shape! (good luck to me haha!)

So, what's your style?

• Two - Piece

Bikini with ring details, Sassa Swimwear

Bikini with braided straps, Sassa Swimwear

Blue, green, and brown print bandeau and bikini with metal detail, Salsa Trends

Paisley bikini bottom, P795; bikini top, P945, Dorothy Perkins

• Boyleg / Tank Top

Blue green bikini top with braided straps and boy-leg shorts, Sassa Swimwear

Blue green tankini with printed bottom, Sassa Swimwear



•  One Piece

Blue and salmon bandage maillot, Salsa Trends

Blue, green, and white print maillot, Sassa Swimwear

One-piece swimsuit, Sassa Swimwear



Printed maillot, Sassa Swimwear
(Photos: Cosmo)


Happy Weekend Everyone! :) ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment