Monday, March 21, 2011

A Lil' Inspiration As We Transition Into Spring

Spring is here (supposedly)! The area in which I live is currently undergoing that annoying transitional period between winter and spring when Mother Nature can’t seem to make up her mind. This past Friday it reached about 76 degrees but right now as I write this post I can hear hail hitting my window so I am not fully in spring mode yet, unfortunately. Because of this, I am currently looking for inspiration for the upcoming spring months while keeping the current chilly weather in mind. It’s not warm enough to run outside scantily clad quite yet, but one is still able to introduce some nuances of spring into one’s wardrobe.

 Enjoy the following visual stimulation provided by STREETFSN.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of the trends that I am noticing and loving is vibrant colors paired with neutrals


I’ve got the neutral part down but I really need to start introducing some color into my wardrobe. What will you be wearing as we enter spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment