Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Still tight, Still Right, Still Fine

OMG! I've been tagged by Hazel but this time, you don't have to type it here and post. You have to WRITE it on paper! I thought it was just a presentation of how to answer the questions but I check some of the blogger who already tagged by this chain deed. Haha! It's been a while since the last time I write. Except signing for my payroll. LOL

And taddaaahhh! Here's mine:


Me writing. My hair sucks here. I really need a haircut! Maybe this weekend. :)

Tadaaah! I'm done! Pass your paper now :) Lol feels like I'm answering a slum book. 
Alright here it is! :) Yep! I wrote mine in bond paper :) 
Vintage Ring from YRYS ♥

 I used two colors of pen when I was a student. Red and black. I used red to write important details of my notes so during my review it's not hard to find. :)

It's your turn people!: Katy, Ashley Rae, De Vero, Gingersnap and Emotera. I want to see your hand writing. ;)


P.S. After Dilemma in 2002. I miss Nelly and Kelly :) So yeah here's my LSS. I find their video flirty and sexy. :D Ohh gawd! Summer ♥






Have a great day everyone! :) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment