Saturday, September 10, 2011

That GOOD GOOD Around the Web

I know I always say this, but I have fallen deeply inlove yet again with yet another street style blog. CURB APPEAL is a gorgeousstreet style blog started by the lovely Shanita Sims who manages to capture flawlessly fashionableindividuals from Atlanta and beyond in a simple yet brilliant way. It is definitely worth a momentof your time so click here and check itout! Here are a couple more of my favorite shots:




Have you been watching the herd?
I don’t know about you guys, but Herds of The Fathers’ latest bag preview has me speechless. This jumbo sized leather backpack has my name written all over it. I can’t wait until this new line drops! To see more of this beauty and to keep up with the latest Herds news, click here.


I just realized that I have never talked about Jesse Boykins III’s lovely mixtape ‘Way Of A Wayfarer’ and I’m sure a lot of you have already listened to it. For those of you who haven’t yet had the pleasure, click here to listen and/or download. I really love the magically mellow sound of the 6 tracks on this EP. I’ve had it on heavy repeat this past week because school is starting to stress me out a bit! Here is my favorite track:


Click here to listen as Erykah Badureflects on her first album, Baduizm. It’s always so interesting getting tohear the artist’s side of the story.



No comments:

Post a Comment