Saturday, December 4, 2010

He's Got That Good Good: Tobi Babajide

Hello everybody, it’s about time for another He/She’s Got That Good Good feature! Sorry for the slight delay! This week’s GOOD GOOD-er is actually half of the Herds of the Fathers duo that I recently featured, (feel free to click here if you didn’t get a chance to read the interview). Like I said in that post, I went to the same school as Tobi my freshman year of college (Rutgers University) and I must say, everytime I saw him around campus he always looked on point. Always. So without further ado, here is…

Tobi Babajide from Pennsauken, NJ
What do you do?

Co-Owner of Herds of The Fathers Men’s Accessory line
What 3 words would you use to describe your style?
Versatile, Random, (Dress how I feel)- Couldn't think of a word
Where are your favorite places to shop?
Polo.com, Vintage shops, Macys, any online store that sells anything that catches me eye
What is the 1 item of clothing you cannot live without?
I know you saw this one coming, can’t live without a Herd of The Fathers Bag and a good pair of 501 wrinkled wash jeans.
I really love the way Tobi mixes vintage pieces with modern pieces; the final product is a very unique look. I also appreciate how he manages to take “preppy” clothing and put his own spin on it. When you bring your own sense of individuality to your clothing and add your personal touch to existing trends, it sets you apart from others. Being distinctive is the most important part of fashion, in my opinion, and I feel Tobi does just that. He’s got that Good Good!

To check out the Herds of the Father's website, click here!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
**SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT**
I am looking to feature more males in the He/She’s Got That Good Good style section so if you are a well-dressed male who feels that you’ve got it, please send me 5 of your BEST, BEST, BEST photos (please, no poor quality photographs) along with your responses to the questions I ask in every feature (they are in bold print). My e-mail is thatgoodtimes2@gmail.com
If you are reading this and you know someone who qualifies and you want to refer him to me, that is fine but please let him know because I will need his personal consent to do the feature. I will be very discerning over who gets featured; baggy jeans, XL tees, and fitted hats ain’t gonna cut it fellas. Thank you in advance :)

No comments:

Post a Comment