Friday, January 28, 2011

Sandara Park: Etude House, Miss Tangerine Collection

 

What's new with Sandara Park? After she had a haircut for her new look, Sandara Park of 2ne1's Korean K-Pop group is now Etude House endorser. Lee Min Ho was also Etude House endorser. :) Yay!

If you remember, I had a post about Sandara Park's music video It Hurts. And now, I am glad to have another post about her on my page. :)  

For some reasons, I'm loving her new look and she's very trendy.





Miss Tangerine Collection



 

Girls, watch this commercial of Etude's house. I like their new product. I'm sure you will have an interest too :) You don't need to use eyelash curler. Geezzz... I will buy this once it will be available here in Cebu.











You might want to check their website for their awesome products.  

► Etude House ♥

Happy Weekend everyone! :) 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment