Thursday, March 3, 2011

Vans x Hello Kitty Sneakers

Great news, fans of sneakers! Including me! :) I love wearing sneakers.  I love Hello Kitty! :) 

Sanrio and Vans are teaming up to launch the collaboration shoes for Hello Kitty fans, fans of Van and sneaker pimps of all ages! Arriving in June, the Vans x Hello Kitty collection will feature an impressive variety of styles and designs, including the Classic slip-on in the checkerboard print, real lace upper low in all-over prints, high Sk8-Hi top D-Lo, in a nice custom print. RAD!

The collection will be available at Vans retail store, shop online Vans and distributors throughout the country Vans and select Sanrio boutique stores and here in Sanrio.com in June 2011. Prices range from $ 25 for an infant and $ 37 for a child Classic Slip-On up to $ 55 for the unisex Sk8-Hi-Lo D high top sneakers.

This is madness! :) your two favorites in one! :)


This one is so cute for me. :)


All cute right? :)

Yay! For the Weekend! Time flies so fast! Hello March! :) please be good to me. I only accept "Good Vibes" :) aaytt! Why do I keep using "!"? haha. sorry for that. ;) 

Have a great weekend everyone! :) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment