Thursday, July 7, 2011

Closet Collection Cebu Mini Fashion Show

Closet Collection opened their third branch at SM City Cebu, they launched their store and held a mini fashion show last July 2 to show shoppers what they have inside their closet. 

It was a good timing because I was in SM City last Saturday. I always bring my camera (just in case) but the thing is that I was on the right side of the stage taking photos. Still not bad. :)



The Runway


The guests and their store behind.

They started the mini fashion with a guest dancer, she dressed up herself while dancing which was entertaining to all of us.

Before the mini fashion show ends they introduced the two models of Closet Collection: Erica Tudtud and Karina Gajudo.




My Favorites:







What's inside their store:


Photos from Closet Collection Cebu credits to the owner.


Have a Great Day Everyone! ♥

Follow me on twitter.com/ellenreviews


No comments:

Post a Comment