Thursday, July 7, 2011

She's Got That Good Good: Shirley Eniang

Hello all! I hope everyone in the States had an amazing 4th of July weekend and that all my international readers are doing fine as well. I apologize for my sparse posts the past few weeks; I’ve been pretty busy lately. Hopefully I can correct my rhythm soon and get back to doing multiple posts every week like I used to do. Today’s GOOD GOOD-er is one of my favorite personal style bloggers; everything from her clothing to her makeup to her hair is always beautiful. Without further ado..


Shirley Eniang from London, England

How old are you?
21

What do you do for a living?
I’m a full time student (BSc Mathematics Undergraduate)

What 3 words would you use to describe your style?
Free, Uncommitted, Chic

Where are your favorite places to shop?
Vintage Stores, Topshop, Zara, H&M, River Island and Primark

What is the 1 article of clothing that you couldn't live without?
My Topshop Box Bag


You’ve gotta love a girl with beauty & brains! Shirley has such a classic taste in clothing; I absolutely love her tasteful yet fun approach to style. And I must acknowledge her accessory game because it is on point! I am head-over-heels in love with that red ZARA satchel & golden watch. Thank you so much Shirley, you’ve got that good good!


Make sure you check out Shirley's lovely blog, meek~n~mild, by clicking (here).

No comments:

Post a Comment