Friday, January 14, 2011

Lindsay Lohan Is Up to Something New

Lindsay Lohan and Kira Plastinina
Lindsay Lohan is up to something new. It is certainly not a case of controversy rather an interesting part of good news.

Young Russian Designer Kira Plastinina collaborates with Lindsay Lohan Hollywood's infamous, It girl.

"Kira Plastinina for Lindsay Lohan is aimed at active young people whose styles are nice to attract attention. A mixture of wildlife patterns fused with the dynamic environment of the metropolis defines "urban safari" line item. Persimmons are combined with some black and blues, asparagus are tossed, and subtle patterns are combined with feminine silhouettes."
The theme of the capsule collection is "Urban Safari."
"I think Lindsay Lohan is an amazing actress with a great personality. After working together I can tell you for sure that Lindsay Lohan is a very hard-working professional," shares Kira Plastinina.
The line is based on the designer's vision to create a series of new looks for a young Hollywood celebrity.
Kira was so inspired by the partnership that the line ended up being much bigger than originally planned.
Kira Plastinina for Lindsay Lohan is already available in Manila.

PS. Geez, I was freaking out yesterday because of the zodiac signs has changed! Good thing that the sign changes are only for people who are born after 2009. So before 2009 u still keep the same zodiac sign : )

PPS. Its been three days already and I still have red eyes! =| not a sore eyes. There's something like dust I got when I was riding a Jeepney last Wednesday without my sunglasses on. And its Sinulog Festival starts today here in Cebu!  We celebrate Señior Sto. Niño :) (third Sunday of January) there will be lots of street party tomorrow and no vehicles so people have to prepare themselves for a long walk. And I don't think I will be on street for some photo walk or to see the parade because of my red eyes. Poor me! =| However, I am looking forward for fireworks display tomorrow night. :)
HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment