Friday, April 22, 2011

10 Things I Love

Hello! How are you? It’s a long vacation from work,  and I’m just at home that’s what you called Stay-cation, you’re just at home chillin and relaxing and far away from crowded beach resorts where I supposed to go to.  Oh gawd! I’m so pale right now. I don’t even get out having a sun kissed. Haha!
By the way, was tagged by Meream of Bored and Crafty about 10 things I love. And these are the rules:

THE RULES:
State who tagged you in your post.
State 10 things you love.
Tag 10 other bloggers and let them know with a lovely comment.

Here are the 10 things I love:

1. Laptop; 2. Ipod Touch; 3. Mobile Phones; 4. Handkerchief; 5. Umbrella - In case of emergency; 6. Pen; 7. Notepad [Winnie the Pooh]; 8. Hello Kitty - anything with HK! :D

9. Book[s] Bob Ong and Cosmo.ph Books :D


10. Eyewear [Fly Shades, Hawaiian Sun and Ray Ban - gift from my Uncle from Australia.]

 
It's your turn to show what are the 10 things you love: Katy, Araeofstyle, Leah, Halojin, MD, Enteng, Emotera, Ar-Ar, Nia, and Emily Chang 

Have a great day everyone :)


1.

No comments:

Post a Comment