Sunday, April 3, 2011

I'm Broke but I'm Not Poor

Friday. I went out to the Mall, SM had their 3 day sale. There's a lot of people everywhere (of course.) When I went to department store, to check the shoes "what in 50% off or 20% or 10% off" but when I checked it there are all in heels which I'm not into.

So, I decided to check the WAGW [What A Girl Wants] for their shoes because maybe they have new arrival. Yaay! :) The shoes that I've been waiting to. They have it in store! :) So happy. *Big smile

Their shoes are already available online. However I really want to see them in personal so I guess I have no choice but to wait until it will be available in their store. So, I bought this style in different colors. :) too much?! :D hahaha

Can't decide which one to buy so, I decided to buy the two pairs :) for PHP598 each pair. :D [which made me broke but happy.]

It was so funny because I supposed to buy something on sale to save more but what I bought was not sale but I'm still happy! hahaha! :) At least it was not hassled. Not buying inside the department store with many people is a good idea.  :)

Two new babies :)





This is my favorite :)



Can't decide what will I wear first. So maybe I should go out like this. :D haha



Which is not a good idea. hahaha! :) ikr. :P


How was your weekend? :) 

Have a great day everyone! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment