Tuesday, April 5, 2011

She's Got That Good Good: Azede Jean-Pierre

I usually wait until every other Thursday to do a He/She’s Got That Good Good post but since I didn't have anything else planned for today and tomorrow, I thought I would do it a little early! Today’s stylish individual is no stranger to That GOOD GOOD Blog; I actually had the privilege of interviewing her last year (click here to view the interview). As I had said in that interview, Azede is a clothing designer whose work is some of the most beautiful that I have ever seen in my life. I feel like calling her talented doesn't quite sum up how amazing I think she is; I literally get goosebumps everytime I see photos of the pieces she makes. It only makes sense that a girl who makes such gorgeous clothing would have an amazing sense of style herself so without further ado, here is.. 


Azede Jean-Pierre from Atlanta, GA




What do you do?
I’m a fashion designer


What 3 words would you use to describe your style?
I've got 4: eclectic, feminine, androgynous & sensual 


Where are your favorite places to shop?
Thrift, estate sales, Neimans, Zara sales rack & online


What is the one article of clothing you could not live without?
hmm....I don't know really. Nothing is so unseasonal that I can't live without it...ahhh, maybe pretty & sensual undies. 

What I love the most about Azede’s sense of style is her uniqueness; it is safe to say that she marches to the beat of her own drum. Her style is so imaginative and you can really see her love for fashion and her creativity in the way she dresses; especially since she creates some of the clothing she wears herself (the dress in the first photo & the blouse in the last photo). As a lover of vintage, I can also appreciate the ways in which she incorporates vintage pieces into her ensembles. Thank you so much Azede, you’ve got that good good!

Make sure you check out & follow her gorgeous blog by clicking (here).

No comments:

Post a Comment