Monday, May 23, 2011

The 2011 Black Weblog Awards

I would like to take this time to officially announce that That GOOD GOOD Blog is, indeed, a finalist in 3 different categories of The Black Weblog Awards! The 3 categories are: Best Blog Design, Best Fashion or Beauty Blog, and Best Culture Blog. Thank you so, so, so much to all the people who nominated this blog. I really mean it. I haven’t even been blogging for a full year yet so I definitely was not expecting to be a finalist in 3 categories. Knowing that I have the support of my readers means everything to me.

Now comes the final leg of the competition that will determine whether this blog wins an award: the voting round!

HERE IS HOW TO VOTE

2.  Enter your e-mail address
3.  Look for and click the button next to That GOOD GOOD Blog under
a.   The 1st category (best blog design)
b.   The 4th category (best culture blog)
c.   The 7th category (best fashion or beauty blog)
4.  In all the other categories that you choose not to vote for, click “NO VOTE FOR THIS CATEGORY”



PLEASE NOTE:
-You must scroll to the bottom of the page in order to click the “next page” button. There are 5 pages in all and the “SUBMIT” button is found on the 5th page.
-Only 1 vote is permitted per computer
-Voting lasts up until June 17, 2011

Thank you all so much again!

Much Love,
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment