Thursday, May 5, 2011

Super Bass MV Nicki Minaj

Yaay! Finally, will make my heart boom-boom! Nicki Minaj, Super Bass music video is now out! Love what she's wearing. I love her! ♥

Screenshots: Love what she's wearing on her MV:


Pink lips! Oh yeah. So candy hair.

White tank top, short shorts and Doc Martens!! 


Too hot to handle swimwear. Plus the shoes she's wearing.
Source: mypinkfriday.com

Watch her video:







Plus this hot video of Jennifer Lopez! We are all "Into Her" again. Sexy as ever. I'm Into You music video so hot. Look what she's wearing on her MV :)








P.S. Will be leaving you with this post. I will be on my hiatus mode. If you following me on twitter you already know why.


Spread the love this coming Mother's Day. Show your love to your Mother. :) Cherish every moments you have with your family.


Have a great day everyone! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment