Monday, May 2, 2011

Aha! You Know What It Is

Quick Post!

First Monday of May 2011. Fighting the scorching Philippine summer heat. I want to make sure that I put sun block lotion, wear my sunglasses and bring my umbrella wherever I go out. Wearing thin cloth of shirts is what I am into. I don't have to worry about it not wear on the next month -- June, which is our rainy season because I can wear cardigan over it. Mix and match will do. :)


This morning, there was a breaking news about Osama Bin Laden is dead. Which is already trending on twitter. The beauty of having a twitter account is that you will know the latest happenings on earth. :)

But there's already a South Park episode about that. It's apparently an old episode. HAHAHA! :)








Then while busy at work and having my 30 minutes break, thinking what to eat at the same time, I saw this video. Red and Yellow about my favorite McDonalds! Wiz Khalifa Black and Yellow Parody. I love Wiz Khalifa too! :) He's one of my fave singers see my previous post.







Have a great day everyone! :) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment