Sunday, May 1, 2011

Taking A Little Study Break

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you all know that I won’t be doing any new posts until after my last day of finals which is May 4th (which also happens to be my 20th birthday!)

In the meantime…

Feel free to nominate That GOOD GOOD Blog for the 2011 Black Weblog Awards!


The Black Weblog Awards is a showcase that highlights the most promising Black bloggers from around the world. Participants are represented in over 30 different categories and hail from over 90 countries making this the largest internet-based award event for Black bloggersThis will be my first time trying to enter this blog into any sort of blogging contest and even though I absolutely hate competitions, I am trying to practice what I preach by living outside of my comfort zone J You guys have shown my blog and me so much love throughout the past nearly 10 months and your continual support is greatly appreciated!


HERE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS:


2. Fill in your name & e-mail address

3. Enter my URL (http://thatgoodgoodblog.blogspot.com/) into the boxes under the categories where you feel it belongs. A couple that I feel are appropriate for my blog are:

a) Blog to Watch

b) Best Fashion or Beauty Blog

4. Click SUBMIT

Nominations are open until May 7th. Thank you all so much in advance and I hope everyone has a lovely first week of May!

Much Love,
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment