Thursday, May 26, 2011

She's Got That Good Good: Cynthia E.

I was perusing one of my favorite blogs the other week, Natural Belle, when I came across today’s stylish individual. She is originally from Cameroon, West Africa and runs a fantastic blog called “Addicted 2 Etsy” in her spare time. Not only does she have a great sense of style, but she also has some of the most GORGEOUS hair I have ever seen! Without further ado, here is..


Cynthia E. from New York City

How old are you?
I'm 29

What do you do for a living?
I'm an attorney by day, wife and blogger by night.

What 3 words would you use to describe your style?
Make it work (thanks Tim Gunn)

Where are your favorite places to shop?
Zara, H&M, No-name NYC street stores, Brooklyn Flea, ASOS, Etsy of course (mostly for accessories).

What is the one article of clothing that you could not live without?
Underwear. No seriously, it would honestly have to be my “had them for too long” super comfy PJ's.

Cynthia has such an effortless sense of style. I’m a sucker for vintage clothing so I definitely appreciate the vintage pieces that she incorporates into her looks. Her outfits have a lot of balance which I absolutely love. Thank you so much Cynthia, you’ve got that good good!

Make sure you check out Cynthia’s amazing blog by clicking (here).

No comments:

Post a Comment