Monday, May 16, 2011

(PERFECT) SUMMER SUNSHINE

Hello! I'm back from my hiatus mode. Miss you people! :) Miss my page and I miss blogging. :) I owe you a week guys, so here are the photos from my hometown, Hinunangan, Southern Leyte, Philippines! :) 

First day when I arrived, I can't help it but to take photos of this tree. Lots of tambis!



I miss eating this fruit "Tambis" I'm not sure what is this called in english, but in case you want to know click here and here.



Morning walk around the plaza near our ancestral house


Green and Yellow!



View from my room. I just woke up. 3 hours of sleep was enough because I can feel the heat inside my room. Instant sauna it is!



 Meet my buddies. Moi-Moi (right) and his two sons; (left) the bad monkey and (middle) the good monkey. Seriously, I don't know their names, I just know Moi-Moi. They are Philippine Long Tailed Macaque type of monkey. (Small)


Empty Garden there are no more orchids around here



Alright, this is the "BOOOOO!!!" part of my summer. I didn't bring my swimwear, just in case we will go to the beach. Looossaarrr I was. But it didn't stop me to swim. I wore boxers and black shirt which is kinda weird and didn't deserved to have a photo wearing them hahaha!! sorry guys! ;)

We have the best beach ever!



 My sister Havaianas flip flops.


 Palm Trees!!!



Oookkaaay... now here's my feet, when I washed it because we will go home in a bit. Booooo!! :D My flip flops, toeberries in different colors, black and blue. :)




New kid on the block, Gabriel. :) I told him to smile then that's how he smile :-O hahaha! such a cutie. :)



Hello Mooooo!!! Sup? :P


 My last day in my hometown, I don't have plans of getting out with my Uncles and Cousins to the beach but since I will leave at 4 PM, I decided to come, all my clothes are already packed and I just hung the clothes I will wear to my travel going back to the city so.... I went out wearing my other boxers shorts and shirt AGAIN!!! C'mon! It's BEACH! I said BEACH!! How come I didn't bring any swimwear?! O__o Such a looosaarr.. =|



Our special delicacy: "Kinilaw" (Raw meat of Carabao) ;) I ate one slice of it and it was yummy.


This is ♥♥♥!



KILL THE BOREDOM!! hahaha! :)


Cowboy hat of my Uncle.



Last but not the least. Ladies and gents! It's me chillin' and relaxing. My brother took this candid photo. Feel the summer breeze. This was my last day, I have to take a rest before my travel. I had to go home first because I will leave the town that day.

Shirt: Artwork Short: Bench
I've learned from my mistake, I have to bring swimwear no matter what because you will never know what will happen next. ;)

Follow me on Twitter will follow you too. ♥
 Have a great day everyone! :) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment